Proximos shows

Luis Flores - Damage EP - DROID.09



ARTIST FEEDBACK:

ARTIST FEEDBACK:

Electric Indigo (Indigo:inc)
my favorites here are the pivot point remix and the call original - gonna play for sure, love the playful sounds and effects! -

BOUM! TCHAK! on CIBL 101.5 FM Radio Montréal
- Now this latest Droid release is the bomb! Love Luis Flores' sound : dope - trippy and dark techno! Both original tracks are amazing! Will play both! - The Pivot Point rmx is also right down my alley with a good bouncy bass - and great minimal edge on the rhythmics : sublime! -

"DIVERSIONS" ON CHRY 105.5FM,
"this release is overflowing with intensity! I absolutely love the two original productions - will definitely play them out - of the remixes, the PIVOT POINT rework is killing it"

Mateo Murphy (Underwater, Tronic, Turbo, Ascend)
Really like the original mix... brilliant! -

Patrick Bateman (Tic Tac Toe Records)
A2 is the cut for me on this release! - Really good creepy techno.

Laurent Garnier (F Com)
i am sure that the original mix will kick some arse - Will try it out

Technasia
Dain bramage is for me. Will play that one. cheers

Alex Flatner (Brique Rouge, Circlemusic)
- Really love the Audio Injection Remix...Full Support !

Camea (Clink)
cool release! will definitely work this in during my techno moments. -

Gabriel Ananda
i like that one. very minus like, or better to say, how i wish minus would be. - really good stuff.
favorites: the call, orig. and B2.Dain Bramage (Material Object Remix).mp3 - thanks

Len Faki (Len Series, Berghain)
original mix is the one for me! pumpin techno that will be used during the - festival circuit, for sure...

Matthias Schaffhäuser (Ware)
-will play pivot point mix
a1 - raaaaaave! super track - a2 - auch gut, aber nicht so inspiriert - b1 - coole darkness, aber nicht so stark wie das original - b2 - super spannend, ohne stumpf auf die 12 zu hauen. call it tantra-techno!!! - ;-) - werde ich spielen, den letzten mix auf jeden fall. -

My My / Nick Höppner (Playhouse,Berghain)
clean, psyched out techno. I can see this working in a len faki set, but I'll try it myself ;) -

Pär Grindvik (Stockholm Ltd., Spectral Sound)
great release! like and will play both "the call" and "Dain Brammage" - (originals) thanks!

Patrick Lindsey (Funkwelle / Kanzleramt founder)
great package… the cell & dain brammage are my fav’s!!

Savas Pascadilis (Int. Deejay Gigolo)
Great Release - Prime Time Smasher

Tommy Four Seven (Shooting Elvis)
Drumcell and the Pivot Point Remix are in the bag, well laptop! Supporting. -

Joell Mull (Harthouse, Railyard, Audiomatique)
Droid Recordings is Moving up!!!! - This release is the proof. - All tracks have their own story to tell and will drop everyone at some point in my set. Well done. Respect -

BBC Radio 1 / Mary Anne Hobbs
-“thank you :) x”

Blind Spot on 103.2 Preston FM*
Another dancefloor bomb EP from Droid Recordings, My favourites is Material Object remix. I can’t stop playing it.

Dave Mothersole (Swag, Proton Radio)
thanks for the droid 009. i like the luis flores of the call and also drumcell and material object mixes. cool tracks - will be playing for sure o my show. -

Ivan Smagghe (Kill The DJ)
Luis Flores: in a big room way, this is pretty good especialy the pivot point remix -

Resident Advisor / Review
"The Call" is a lurking predator of a techno track, but the Material Object remix of "Dain Brammage" steals the show. Droning on like the engine of some massive sea vessel, there's a numbing hum, but a forceful, teeth-rattling physicality. -- Chris Burkhalter -

Brendon Moeller (Third Ear / Echocord)
another solid release from droid. full support! -

Brothers’ Vibe
The pivot Point track works for me - DEF play! -

Dustin Zahn (Enemy Records)
Full support as usual for the Droid boys! It's a bit on the ravier side for my tastes, but fuck it, I'll play it out! -

Ectomorph (Interdimensional Transmissions)
"the call" is amazing, a dream track, the darkness and deepness, but so sexy and rocking, a gem. -

Josh Wink (Ovum Recordings)
Like the pivot remix the best of the bunch. The others are a bit tough for me. -